Type: Sporting Gun
MSRP $4,995 (12 gauge, 30", 32" & 34" barrel)
MSRP $4,995 (20 gauge, 30" & 32" barrel)
MSRP $4,995 (28 gauge, 32" barrel)
MSRP $6,795 (20/28 gauge combo, 32" barrel)
MSRP $8,770 (20/28/.410 gauge combo, 32" barrel)
$220 Additional Charge for Left Hand Stock
$325 Additional Charge for Adjustable Comb
$265 Additional Charge for Case Hardened Receiver
See Specifications | See Stock Dimensions
Seems as though all you hear about these days is the word change; changing your diet, changing your job, changing your mind. While not all change is good, it is the only means to progress. So we decided to analyze what we could do to make one of our most popular guns even better. Staying with the same general theme, we dramatically improved the engraving. Then we removed some weight out of the muzzle end of the barrels to make the gun handle better. Additionally, we created a new top rib featuring an 8 to 10mm taper and gracefully sculpted the rib posts. Finally, we re-shaped the stock and increased the mass for enhanced recoil reduction. The only thing that did not change is the price. Now that is progress at it’s finest.
|The Magnus Sporting includes the following distinctive features:
- The DueCon forcing cones are a unique dual conical long forcing cone system designed by Caesar Guerini to produce optimum performance and maximum versatility.
- The first conical section maximizes chamber pressure and permits the use of fiber wad ammunition. The secondary 4.5" long forcing cone section reduces recoil and increases pattern uniformity.
The adjustable trigger moves up to 1/2" to accommodate different hand sizes and incorporates an external adjustment for take-up.
- A Boss style ejector system with oversized cams ensures positive shell ejection and disc retainers provide strength.
Each gun is carefully balanced approximately 1cm in front of the hinge pin to offer more stability than an upland model.
A stock wrench included for removing the stock without removing the recoil pad.
- Each Magnus Sporting comes with six CCP (Crowned Conical Parallel) competition extended chokes (CYL, SK, 2-IC, LM, M) tuned for sporting clays with: conical-parallel interior design, crowned muzzle, polished interior, knurling, and thread design that prevents them from coming loose during use. Plastic choke case included.
- The receiver is finished with our new Tinaloy™ double nickel finish providing extended wear and a classic French Grey appearance.
- A select grade Turkish walnut stock with a traditional high luster oil finish and palm swell on the pistol grip. Stocks are 14.75 inches long to allow for proper fitting.
- The barrels have ventilated center ribs for rapid cooling, 10mm parallel target top rib and double beads.
- A hard case is included with every Caesar Guerini sporting over/under.