- Can I get a custom built gun with my stock dimensions?
Yes, Caesar Guerini can provide custom stock dimensions on any new shotgun in our line. For pricing on our custom stock option for any model please visit our Custom Shop page. The grade of wood will be standard to the model you select.
- Can I order upgraded wood?
Through our custom shop you can select from an array of upgraded stocks and fore-ends. Prices vary with wood grade.
- What kind of wood do you make the stocks from?
We use English walnut sourced mainly from Turkey.
- Can I have a different style stock then the one shown on the gun?
You can special order any style of stock we make. Or you can choose to have a custom stock made in any configuration.
- Can I order a shotgun with a different style fore-end?
We have number of different style fore-ends available by special order.
- Can I have a DTS adjustable comb installed in my existing stock?
Unfortunately, the DTS system is too complicated to retro fit to an existing stock. The installation is performed by CNC machine before the wood is even shaped.
- Can you modify my existing stock?
The custom shop can make a number of changes and additions to your current stock. Anything from modifications to the wood to aftermarket recoil pads. Contact one of our custom shop staff for more information.
- What kind of finish is on Caesar Guerini stocks?
We only use a linseed oil based finish on our stocks. A true oil finish brings out the beauty of the wood.
- How do I care for my wood?
Caesar Guerini offers an oil finish maintenance kit that provides all of the supplies to keep your stock looking like new.
- What is the time required for custom stock work?
It depends on what is being done. We strive to not only produce superior work at a reasonable cost but also in a very timely fashion. Contact us with your requirements and we will give you an estimated time.