| General Service
- Is Caesar Guerini going to offer a 16 gauge shotgun in the future?
We will not be offering a 16 gauge in 2011.
- What is your Pit Stop program, and how do I take advantage of it?
Our Pit Stop program enables the original owners to send their guns in once a year (up to 3 times) to have their gun looked over and checked out to make sure the gun is operating at its optimal performance. The cost is $150.00 after the third Pit Stop. All you need to do is fill out the Custom Shop Service Form and send to: Caesar Guerini USA, 700 Lake St., Cambridge, MD 21613
- There are no dealers within a reasonable distance – how can I buy a CG?
If you contact our sales department (866-901-1131) we will guide you through the process with one of our authorized dealers. The process is simple and we will handle the details for you.
- What is the warranty on Caesar Guerini shotguns?
All Caesar Guerini shotguns come with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Do you offer any other choke tube constrictions other than what came with my gun?
Yes, in our extended choke tubes we also have available: Improved Modified, Lite Full, Full, & Extra Full.
- Do I have to order choke tubes through a dealer?
No, you may order choke tubes directly through us. Simply give us a call to place your order.
- What ammo should I be using for my gun?
We only recommend the use of factory manufactured ammunition. The use of reloads voids your warranty. Consult your owner’s manual for additional information.
- Do I need to mail my warranty card to Italy?
No, you should mail both the distributor warranty and manufacturer warranty (one in Italian) cards to: Caesar Guerini USA, 700 Lake St., Cambridge, MD 21613
- How do I find a dealer near me?
Our website has a dealer locator tab. Simply click on that tab and enter your zip to find the closest dealer.
- How do I order a hat, shirt, vest, etc.?
If you would like to order any accessory item visit our online store or simply give us a call at 410-901-1131. Please have your credit card info ready (Visa, Mastercard, & Discover are accepted)
- Can I come to your facility and see the guns?
We are not open to the public, however we do accept appointments for people to come and pick out their gun from the inventory that we have available at that time. To schedule an appointment, call 410-901-1131.
- How can I demo a Caesar Guerini Shotgun?
Call Caesar Guerini USA at 410-901-1131 or one of our authorized dealers and we will arrange for a demo. Availability could be limited by region.
- Do you plan to sponsor any CG shooting clinics where I could try your guns and/or improve my skill with my CG?
We will be holding a number of clinics this year at a number of facilities around the country you can look for the dates and locations on our web site or contact us directly at 410-901-1131.
- Are alternative or additional cases available for your shotguns?
We offer a selection of plastic, leather, and Aluminum hard cases. You can upgrade when you purchase your new shotgun or purchase them separately at a later date.
- I’ve lost my owner’s manual. How do I get another one?
We can email or mail you another owner’s manual for your gun. Just give us a call at 410-901-1131.
- Can I shoot steel shot with my gun?
You can shoot steel through your gun if the barrels have been proofed steel and have the steel proof mark. Your owner's manual will describe the proof mark and where it is on your gun.
- What do I do if my shotgun malfunctions?
Package the gun carefully, fill out the Custom Shop Service Form, and ship it to:
Caesar Guerini USA
700 Lake Street
Cambridge, MD 21613
(Please insure the gun for its full value)
- How long will it take to repair a gun?
We do our very best to complete customer repairs as quickly as possible. Most repairs are completed in 10 business days. The length of time required can be affected by services requested and current work load. To check the status of your repair, simply email email@example.com (including your guns serial number). Please allow 10 business days to pass before inquiring about status.